Type of service

Family Law

You can contact us in connection with prenuptial agreements, ways of modifying the matrimonial property regime, representation in divorce proceedings, divorce by mutual consent, petitions for child custody, child support (and other family members), separation of joint property of spouses (drafting of consensual agreements, annulment trials of joint property of spouses).